Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Redux

Thinking aloud, I spent a lot of my barely there free time crocheting for people this last year, afghans, baby blankies (Kyla), scarves, lots of scarves, and I have come to realize that is what helps me relax the most. So to all my family and friends, get used to homemade things in the future. I might even get into other crafts again. Years ago, the girls and I used to spend a lot of time at Christmas making Christmas crafts. One year, I did Christmas remembrance boxes with old time toys and doilies. I made a sleigh filled with toys, too. I sold them all or gave them away. I so enjoyed it. It's hard to find good yarn anymore or craft things. I think Hobby Lobby will become my new best friend. When I retire, I have so many things to do. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS again to family and friends. I love you all. I have about 8 afghans now in various stages of completion all over my house. I have a beautiful one I started for Dawn years ago, and one for Rodger. So much to do and so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment