Friday, January 30, 2009

Ashton Kutcher hypocrit


Just days ago, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore released a video of themselves and other celebrities joyfully proclaiming that they pledged to be better people now that Obama was president. Aside from the obvious, i.e., we should all pledge to be better people NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT, it was a cheap political ploy to put themselves in a favorable light. Obama fever. This week, it appears Ashton was subjected to construction noise when he was trying to sleep. In what had to have been a Kelso moment, he decided to video tape it and put it on his blog. Here is a snippet of his temper tantrum:

“It’s 7:30 a.m. and I get to wake up in my bedroom to my f---ing jacka-- neighbor doing this next to my porch,” the actor said. “Right up there, that’s my bedroom. This is where my d---weed neighbor has decided to be building a house at 7 a.m., pounding on steel and welding right next to my frickin’ house.”

“I woke up this morning to pounding welding steel,” he said looking down at the construction from his backyard. “I’m gonna lose it on this guy, I’m gonna lose it! It’s been going on for four months now. This guy has another thing coming.”

“Jack a-- 7 a.m. building a g--- d--- fort next to my house f’in up my view and noise polluting… this a-- clown has another thing coming… I’m gonna kill my neighbor!” Kutcher wrote.

“The neighbor doing consruction with six guys pounding hammers against steel at 7 a.m. is no way to wake up! … baby keep it together there should only be another 5 months of this… calm and gentle baby you can pull out the paint gun later!” Moore wrote.

Not only was all of this against the sentiment of the video, Demi has young children in the home (not including Kutcher). Maybe a good diaper change, pacifier and a bottle would have calmed Ashton down. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment