Friday, January 15, 2010

I Am A Terrorist!!!

Obama’s TSA Nominee Characterized Groups That Were Domestic Security Threats as ‘Anti-Abortion’ and Having ‘Christian Identity’
Thursday, January 14, 2010
By Matt Cover, Staff Writer


(CNSNews.com) - Erroll Southers, who President Barack Obama has nominated to head the Transportation Security Administration, described groups that were a domestic security threat as being "anti-abortion" and “Christian-identity oriented."

The TSA, an element of the Department of Homeland Security, is responsible for the security of the nation's transportation systems, including commercial air travel. Southers made the remarks in question in a 2008 video interview with the Videojug.com Web site.




Read more about why the Obama Administration defines terrorists as Christians and anti-abortionists here

I am not a white supremist but I most certainly am a Christian and I vehemently oppose abortion. So I am a terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment